Thursday, November 15, 2012

Why a blog? Why now?

So where do I start? Who am I and why did I decide to try to update a blog every now and again? And what in the world am I going to talk about?

I'm an almost-30 year old woman who has fallen in love with fitness despite one crazy schedule (is 3 jobs enough?). I love to run and I love to crossfit. I try to eat well and keep the weight off, but lets face it...I LOVE food! So when at all possible, I try to cook clean and paleo to keep the fat off. I have a friend who has an amazing blog and I'm mildly jealous of her musings and I thought, why not give it a shot. I kept a decent blog alive while I was living in Africa (did I say that I love to travel?) and figured why not give it a shot again! I will use any excuse to travel, but lately my excuses have been fitness and running related.

I've start diet and fitness plans throughout my life more times than I care to count. I, however, love to work out and love how I feel when I've exerted that energy after a long day at school. I want to use this space to keep myself accountable and document my my hopes, frustrations, and joys of continuing down this road of health and fitness in a crazy world!

Hopefully you'll come along for the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment