Thursday, December 6, 2012

Exciting News of the Week!

I'm going to cut right to the chase. This week I became a Sweat Pink Ambassador! I'm excited about the opportunity to be part of a supportive group of women who are passionate about fitness and health around the country! And let's be honest, its also about the pink shoelaces!

I'm honored to be have this title because developing a lifestyle of fitness has really shaped me in my young adult life. It has provided me with some good friends as has helped me become more in tune with myself and my needs. I also LOVE helping my friends make good decisions about diet and fitness and I feel that this honor really helps me continue to do what I've been trying to do.

Are you a SPA? How has it influenced your life?

1 comment:

  1. I just became a SPA too! You sound as excited as I am. I actually found your blog through sweat pink and am glad I did. Can't wait to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete