Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Excuse (?!) Summary

Excuses!?


So, this week just didn't work out as planned...but I will not let that be an ominous foreshadowing for my overall marathon training. Instead, I'm going to remind myself that I picked a 30 week training plan on purposed so I could figure out how to make it fit with my crazy work and life schedule. I'm figuring it out.

I only got one 1.5 mile run in this week...and it was mostly because I didn't feel like it. Tuesday my knee felt funny, so I took an extra rest day...Wednesday I worked late and couldn't get out the door...and well Thursday I told myself I'd do it on Friday... Yea I need to stop making excuses.

This week is a new week...I already have an Road Runner Sports Adventure run set for Thursday, so I might switch my 3 mile run on Wednesday with my 1.5 mile run on Thursday... And I will get out on Tuesday to get the week started off right! Here's to a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment